Sunday, July 7, 2013

Let's play a game of "Catch Up!"

I love the idea of blogging. I was a HUGE journal/diary fan when I was younger, and even tried my hand and writing a few short stories here and there. Unfortunately, most of the writing I do now-a-days has to do with school (my education) and work (teaching at a school). This blog was meant to be the lighthearted side of my professional self- sharing anecdotes, stories, and funny or heartwarming happenings from my days at school (work). I started this blog 3 years ago when I first began my professional career as a teacher, and as you can easily see, it has been quite neglected ever since. The situation with my personal blog is similar. I tend to ignore it until I have something notable to write about; some sort of inspiration.

Well I have stumbled upon inspiration for my teaching blog. Web 2.0 for Educators! I have been enrolled in this class through Lesley University for a week and already my mind is filled to the brim with ideas for the my classroom this fall. I think this blog will give me an excellent platform to lay out my ideas and organize them somewhere other than my jumbled head. I'm going to stew on these ideas a bit more, read a bit more, and think a bit more......and I'm hoping my next post will be a place for me to lay them all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment